With more than 30 years of experience in the color concentrate industry, Adtec Colorant Corporation is a manufacturer of quality customized color and additive masterbatches. Having been located in Arlington, Texas since 2000, the company has earned an excellent reputation for service and quality in the southwest region.
Execute the companies accounting tasks to ensure accurate reporting to management and corporate and to assist in several customer service duties. We are looking for a detailed oriented and customer focused candidate to join our great Team.
The Tasks include the following (but are not limited to):
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Perform and manage monthly client billing and expenses using acceptable financial accounting principles and internal accounting policies.
- Producing payroll; timecard entry; printing checks, verifying ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Administrates new hires/terminations, benefits as necessary.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform daily/monthly bank reconciliations.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Customers, Management, Corporate, Lab
Knowledge / Education and other requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience of 2-5 years as an Accountant.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience in QuickBooks Enterprise or similar accounting system is a must.
- Experience is the Priority Software desired.
- Excellent customer service approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a team environment
- Vaccination for COVID19 required